ABOUT OASIS FAMILY LIFE MINISTRY
- To see a responsible, independent, informed and engaged generation of children and families.
- Build the capacity of partners and facilitators, and in turn they train and support parents and childcare givers in achieving the potential of children and parents.
- Integrity, justice, respect, inclusiveness, participation, excellence, development, and human dignity.
Oasis family life ministry (OFLM ) will build:-
- Capacity of families, parents and others involved in children’s upbringing.
- Competence in psychosocial care for children in organizations, institutions, and networks for care for children in line with the ICDP principles.
- Capacities and competence for individuals and organizations to assist couples to resolve conflicts and premarital concerns.
- Capacities and competence for individuals and organizations who to combat harmful ritual and cultural experience & its consequence.
- Capacities and competence for individuals and organizations who works to stop early marriage, abduction of girls and domestic abuse of children and women.