GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Oasis family life ministry (OLFM) primary goals are:
- Awareness creation to leaders of churches, organization working with children & other relevant institutions.
- Capacity building of facilitators who in turn build capacities of parents and child caregivers.
- Equip couples with capacities to resolve problem areas in their marriage life.
- Support institutions who work with:
- creating awareness on harmful rituals and cultural practices and their consequences.
- on early marriage, abduction of girls and domestic abuse of children and women.
- Offer ICDP training for facilitators, parents, and caregivers.
- Give training on marriage counseling.
- Provide capacity building by awareness creation and training to combat harmful practices, early marriages, abduction of girls, domestic abuse of children and women.